Friday, July 13, 2012

Why do some deserve any human rights?



I am always left wondering why right's groups go out of their way to fight for the rights of people who have done so much wrong to others.

Murderers of all kinds, child sex offenders, rapists, people who cause harm to others and animals....why do they deserve to have their rights defended? It is beyond me, how somebody who has raped a child, even deserves rights, or somebody who has shot a mother or father in front of their children.

I am not saying all prisoners should not have rights. Minor offenses like theft of food and money, without harming the victim is not that serious in the big scheme of things. Perhaps I am practicing double standards, and if I am, I really do not care. Under the right guidance, many minor offenders could be rehabilitated.

Having said that, I do not have much hope for the serious offenders. If you have the cruelty built in you to ruin somebody else's rights, then I cannot for the life of me see, why you deserve to be afforded even basic human rights.

We hear about so many robbers, shooting their victims, for no reason. Even people who comply, are liable to get a fatal bullet. How many cowardly men abuse small children, ruining them psychologically and sometimes, physically- for life. What to me is even more worrying, is that you still get people who defend and worry about the treatment the perpetrator of the crime is getting.
How in the world, can anybody but the waste of breath's family care. Those same brave defender's of the low life's right's do not even bother to defend to follow up on the progress or the broken rights of the innocent victim.  They try to portray themselves as great liberals and fighters of rights, but all they are, are a bunch of idiots looking for attention. Trying to look academic and so humane.

If anybody commits serious crime, where innocent life is taken or seriously violated, that person should be stripped of ALL their rights and thrown into jail til they wither away and die. Cruel, in a way I guess it is. But why do they deserve any better. Many will repeat the offence if they ever see freedom, as has been proven in many cases. Some people are beyond rehabilitation.
Then, from another aspect, the price it costs to house, feed and educate a prisoner, per year, could better be used feeding and clothing the homeless or used for other projects. I am an advocate of the death penalty. Especially in cases where the evidence is overwhelming. Why should tax payer's money pay for these flesh waters to live for another 20-30 years.Again, some will see this as barbaric, and again, I do not care!!

I am sick and tired of criminals getting it better than innocent, tax paying citizens. Surely I am not the only one who sees something seriously wrong with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment