Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Welcome

Hi to everybody who is yet to read my blog. This will be a multi topic blog, covering things I love and feel passionate about. This includes conservation, photography, movies, music and of course some political commentry. I will try to do weekly movie review, usually DVD. I will not be giving the movie critic's, creative, in depth review that we are drowned with, but just a down to earth view of the movie as I saw it.

I would like this blog to be interactive and to create a community of like minded people. I don't want abusive people or people insulting other's views. If you don't agree, say why and give reasons, but NO attacks on people please.

As time goes, and I learn more about the sute myself, it will grow and become more fun, so I am open to new ideas and suggestions and lots of input from other people.

I look forward to hearing from you....

No comments:

Post a Comment